Dalziel Ltd are proud sponsors of the 2018 Butchers Shop of the Year Awards.
For 24 years, Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards has endorsed and supported independent butchers – their service, craft skills and quality products.
There are 13 categories to look at and enter. The Awards provide a national platform for positive media attention – whether a family run independent butchers in a rural location, or a chain of outlets.
The Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards take pride in the integrity of the two-phase judging process; first is a paper judging via a panel of industry experts and then moves to the coalface, one to one in your store, with our chair of judges.
The finalists are all invited to an exclusive awards lunch Monday 5thNovember 2018 at Etc. Venues County Hall, London where the final winners are announced
This event is recognised for:
- Celebrating innovation and achievement
- A fun-filled lunch
- Ensuring everyone gets to meetnew people and time to catch up with old friends
- Highlighting quality, provenance and community support
- Farm Shop of the Year
- Food Hall Butchery Business of the Year
- Halal Butcher’s Shop of the Year
- New Butchery Business of the Year
- Online Butchery Business of the Year
- Midlands & East of England Butcher’s Shop of the Year
- North of England Butcher’s Shop of the Year
- Northern Ireland Butcher’s Shop of the Year
- Scottish Butcher’s Shop of the Year
- South of England Butcher’s Shop of the Year
- Welsh Butcher’s Shop of the Year